Information about us
parklives.com is a site operated by Beverage Services Limited ('Coca-Cola Great Britain') ("we" and “ParkLives”). Our registered office is 1A Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0EA.
ParkLives is committed to seeking to ensure that your privacy is protected.
You should read this policy carefully and make sure you are happy with the way that your personal information will be used before you submit any personal information to ParkLives.
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. We may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this policy on the site. We will not necessarily bring changes or updates to your attention so please revisit this page periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes when you visit the site.
This policy is effective from 23 June 2014.
What we collect
ParkLives may collect the following information (please note this is not a definitive list and may change from time to time):
- Name and title
- Contact information, such as phone number and email address
- Demographic information, such as home address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information for surveys and offers
What we do with the information collected and how it may be disclosed
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, to operate ParkLives, and in particular we may use it for the following reasons and share it with the following persons (please note this is not a definitive list and may change from time to time):
- We may need your details to process activity bookings and keep records internally.
- We may share anonymised, aggregated date with local councils for them to operate ParkLives.
- Subject to your consent (as relevant and as required by applicable law) we may share your personal details with local councils involved in ParkLives for them to use that to send you further information related to sports and leisure offerings, [including if you tick the opt-in box on the registration form].
- We want to continually improve our products and services so they work for you so we may use your personal information for this.
- Subject to your consent (as relevant and as required by applicable law) we may periodically send promotional emailsabout our own new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (and/or those of our group companies and selected third parties).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may also share your personal information:
- With our third party service providers and to our affiliates, as relevant, who provide services such as website hosting services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), and/or
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Aggregated personal information does not personally identify you or any other user of the site. It may be used for statistical analysis and administration, including analysis of trends, carrying out actuarial work, tailoring products and services, risk assessment and analysis of costs and charges in relation to our products and services..
We take steps to seek to ensure that your information is secure and as may be required in accordance with applicable data privacy law. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we seek to ensure that we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data collected by that cookie or which you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Cross border transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to countries or territories outside the European Economic Area. We seek to ensure the protection applied to your personal information as processed in those other countries or territories is adequate in accordance with applicable law.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, or which asks you for consent.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. In such cases we would not necessarily remove all your personal information from our database(s) but we would take steps to seek to note and respect your changed preferences.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1A Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0EA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.